Friends of the Chickens, Jeff Weddle is sharing his eight rules of writing today!
1. Write the truths known only to you.
2. Find your voice but know that your voice is legion.
3. Don't neglect your reading.
4. Sometimes it is necessary to dance.
5. Be brave. Write what is necessary no matter what anyone else might think.
6. Learn the difference between criticism and ridicule. The first is necessary. The second is toxic.
7. Write for your own sake.
8. Don't quit.
We've reviewed some of Jeff's books. You can find them here:
Heart of the Broken World