David Bowie Is Trying To Kill Me
Author, Lee Widener
by Julie Carpenter
I first gave this review to Uncle Morty. He read the story and then retreated to his room with what he called a "terrible, wonderful headache" and told me he to get off my butt and write my own blog. So....
I don't think I can do this story justice with a typical review so I am going to make a list of statements that may or may not (but probably do) have something to do with the story. If you feel confusion upon reading these statements or repulsion - well you should probably get in touch with your weird side. Read the story. If you feel really revved up and deeply attracted to the content of these statements - go ahead and read the story (and hire a therapist while you're at it.)
1. David Bowie has more influence on the world as we know it than we comprehend.
2. Koala Bears.
3. Sticky talking frogs are intriguing.
4. This one is personal - having read this story I think I may have accidentally ingested a lime jello fairy once. It would explain my current feelings about jello.
5. As bad as things are - they would be a lot worse if they were better.
6. Never trust a talking fish that you find standing on a street corner.
Purchase the story here.